h/t Crooks and Liars.
John McCain voted 100% of the time with what George W. Bush wanted in 2008 and 95% of the time in 2007. That is, when he was there.
It’s beautiful when people can agree to agree:
- Bush said McCain was set to “carry forth his agenda.”
- McCain said his friendship with Bush was based on shared views on the issues.
- McCain will continue Bush’s failed policies in Iraq.
- McCain’s health care plan is the same as Bush’s.
- McCain supported Bush’s efforts to privatize Social Security.
- McCain flip-flopped to align himself with the Bush tax cuts.
- McCain supported Bush’s disastrous No Child Left Behind.
Copyright 2008 Liberaland