John McCain Shamefully Approves This Message
He’s reduced to attacking Barack Obama’s candor and integrity. On a day the market tumbles below 9,000, McCain puts out an ad once again attacking Barack Obama because of Bill Ayres.
1. Obama hasn’t “hidden” his association with Bill Ayres.
2. They “worked together” years ago.
3. The “radical education foundation” was funded by Republican Reagan friend and confidante Walter Annenberg.
4. He said a lot more than “This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood.”
5. The John McCain who once said “I will not take the low road to the highest office in the land” would never have approved this message.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2008 Liberaland