The 10 Most Racist Reactions To Obama’s Victory
In the spirit of Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis’ famous quote, “Sunlight is the best disinfectant,” David Knowles’ Political Machine has the 10 most racist reactions to the Obama victory:
1. Yesterday, Tommy Christopher detailed the story of a bus load of Idaho elementary school tots chanting “Assassinate Obama! Assassinate Obama!”
2. In a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a high school teacher’s aide berated a bi-racial 16-year-old Obama supporter, (predicting we’d have a KFC flag and a new national anthem).
3. The Associated Press reports several cars in Long Island, New York, vandalized with anti-Obama messages, including promises to kill the president-elect.
4. At North Carolina State University, four students face expulsion for spay painting the phrases, “Let’s shoot that (N-word) in the head” and “Hang Obama by a noose.”
5. In Texas, Baylor University students awoke the morning after Obama’s victory to find a noose hanging from a tree in front of Morrison Hall.
6. In Maine, several black figures were found hanging from nooses on Mount Desert Island the day after Obama won.
7. California vandals went on a spray painting binge in Torrance, targeting cars with Obama bumper stickers. On one house the words “Go Back to Africa” were inscribed.
8. Of course, we all know of the Tennessee skinhead plot to kill random African Americans, and, with a wing and a prayer, Obama himself.
9. In Pennsylvania’s Apolacon Township, situated in an area known for KKK activity, an interracial couple looked out their front window to find the remnants of a burned cross.
10. Two men in the ironically named Friendsville, Pennsylvania were arrested for “racial intimidation and trespassing.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2008 Liberaland