Merlin Project Futurists Predict Events For 2010
Paul Guercio (r), a long-time student of traditional and esoteric predictive systems, and Dr.George Hart (l), an SDI physicist who invented the excimer laser, created a unique prediction system called the MERLIN Project. Their Timetraks graph key world events and follow major personalities. Among their forecasts have been the falling apart of the Bush presidency, a failed Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and the rise of Barack Obama.
For 2010, says MERLIN, personalities to keep an eye on are those with birthdays around the solstice and equinox points (2-3 days either side of March 30, June 30, September 30, December 30). These personalities include Tiger Woods, Fergie, Lady Gaga, Al Gore, Warren Beatty, Ross Perot, Pamela Anderson, Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff, Jimmy Carter, Kelly Ripa, (both)Matt Lauer and Meridith Viera, Anthony Hopkins and Frank Langella among others. There could be abrupt changes for these personalities.
Among other predictions are:
- Crisis in the Obama Presidency. Between winter 2010 and the Nov. mid-term elections sudden changes that could lead to a reshuffling of the primary administration players (Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton.)
- Possibility of a further domestic financial crisis that could involve China and India.
- Japan intervenes in the on-going Iranian nuclear crisis. The Iranian revolution of 1979 takes a big hit in the street during late winter/spring of 2010.
- American Democracy at a critical tipping point. Failure brought on by excessive spending. Lack of the best and brightest willing to serve. Possible military intervention (even) down the road a bit.
- Leno wants the ‘Tonight Show’ back. Conan’s viewership numbers continue to fall.
- More major newspapers fail. Rupert Murdock’s NEWS CORP to become the media model for the future.
More about Merlin is here.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 Liberaland