Tea Party Crasher Tries To Get Attendees To Sign “No Socialism” Pledge
Troy Winkelman wanted to point out how foolish the word “socialism” is when applied to President Obama and what’s happening in America. So, he went to a tea party to see if participants would sign a “no socialism” pledge. He then called radio host Thom Hartmann to discuss his party-crashing.
With the recent passage of health care legislation, I (as a Republican or Tea Partier) will not do the following:
1) I will not partake in the Socialist health care system that is ObamaCare.
2) I will not be employed by a place that makes me pay a Socialist Social Security Tax. I will become an independent contractor, or live in the woods and support myself.
3) I will not join the Socialist Armed forces, which are funded by tax dollars in a Socialist-like manner.
4) (If I am over 65 years of age) I will not cash another Socialist Social Security check. I will live off of pety hand outs and whatever the AARP gives me. I will also not use Socialist Medicare or Medicaid. I would much rather pay premiums that go up by 40% each year.
5) I will not run for public office, since I would be enticed to take advantage of a Socialist health care plan and a Socialist Retirement Program.
6) I will not drive on paved roads, which is funded in a Socialistic manner. Instead, I will drive my automobile off-road to get everywhere or just ride a horse.
7) If I am the victim of a crime or circumstance, I will not call upon the Socialist Police Department or the Socialist Fire Department to help me. I would rather get robbed or watch my house burn than utilize a Socialist, Government-funded institution.
8) I will not send my children to Socialist public schools. I will either home school them or send them to a private school. Or heck, I could even have them listen to Rush Limbaugh. He seems like a nice guy.
9) I will not let myself or anyone in my household use the Socialist Public Libraries. Since we will not be sending them to school to read Socialistic textbooks, we can help them learn by sitting them down in front of the television and watch quality shows like Teen Mom, My Super Sweet 16 and The Jerry Springer Show. With those programs, how could they not become productive members of society?
10) If I go to college, I will not accept Socialist Government grants. I would rather pay my way through school virtually unassisted.
11) I will not mail letters from the Socialist Post Office. Instead, I will enlist the help of the Pony Express.
12) I will not answer the Socialistic, Government funded Census. I would rather have a minimal number of teachers, buses and traffic lights. In signing this, I won’t be sending my kids to the Socialist schools and I’m riding a horse for the rest of my life instead of driving on the roads constructed by Socialist government funding. So why should I care about these things?
We will abide by these rules to ensure that Socialistic concepts and programs do not affect our lives.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 Liberaland