New Report Indicates Global Warming “Undeniable”
The U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has issued “The 2009 State of the Climate Report,” based on the findings of 303 scientists in 48 countries. It offers 10 key indicators that global warming is real.
- Higher temperatures over land
- Higher temperatures over oceans
- Higher ocean heat content
- Higher near-surface air temperatures (temperatures in the troposphere, where Earth’s weather occurs)
- Higher humidity
- Higher sea surface temperatures
- Higher sea levels
- Less sea ice
- Less snow cover
- Shrinking glaciers
The seven indicators expected to rise in a warming world rose over the last decade, the report said; the three indicators expected to decline did so over that same period.
Will this silence the deniers? Doubt it.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 Liberaland