John Boehner Invites Radio Host Who Said “Black Fathers…Simply Leave” To Do Show From His Office
Bill Cunningham is an entertaining talk show host; unless, that is, you take his comments seriously. He is bragging that House Minority Leader or, in Cunningham’s words “Speaker Boehner,” invited him to do his radio show from his office portico on election night. Think Progress has collected some of the Great American’s greatest hits.
– “Barack Hussein Obama, that’s the racist — obviously.” [8/24/09
– Cunningham alleged that “Obama wants to gas the Jews.” [10/31/08
– Cunningham invoked “[s]ix-six-six” and “the beast” in discussing “Barack Hussein Obama” [10/14/08]
– Cunningham highlights fake Kenyan birth certificate, says “maybe it is accurate,” but later adds “move on.” [08/03/08]
– Cunningham on Obama Sr.: “That’s what black fathers do. They simply leave.” [10/30/08]
– Cunningham on the poor: “They’re poor because they lack values, ethics, and morals.” [01/05/09]
– Bill Cunningham advocates “beat[ing] the hell outta” homeless people with “a big old cane, Singapore-style.” [07/14/09]
John McCain had to apologize for remarks Cunningham made when the radio host introduced him at an Ohio event during the presidential campaign.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 Liberaland