Who Loses If Pot Is Legalized?
Who stands to lose if pot is legalized? I did some simple, preliminary digging and uncovered the usual suspects.
- Spend Millions On Lobbying To Put More People In Jail
- Decriminalizing Pot Will Reduce Prison Population, Have No Adverse Impact On Public Safety, Study Says Special Release: Marijuana Arrests For Year 2001 Second Highest Ever Despite Feds’ War On Terror, FBI Report Reveals
NRA, Gun Lobby, Gun Manufacturers
- ATF says most illegal guns in Mexico originate in US
- Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico – CBS News
- The firearms industry has a stranglehold on Congress and state legislatures around the country
- Once again, the gun lobby escapes common-sense regulation
- Alcohol Lobby Now Openly Spending Against CA’s Legal Pot Initiative in Alliance with Police Industrial Complex
- California’s Alcohol Lobby Spends Big Bucks To Buy Big Results
Politicians (Gun Manufacturing & Alcohol Lobbying Money)
Law Enforcement (Kickbacks And Theft From Dealers)
- Philly Police Charged With Robbing Drug Dealers And Selling Drugs
- More Police Officers Suspected In Corruption Scheme
Drug Dealers & Farmers – Obvious
Pharmaceutical Industry (Treatment for Cancer, Pain, ADHD, etc)
- What the Pot Legalization Campaign really threatens: Alcohol
- California Pot Initiative Opposed by bear industry
This pretty much explains how the “War on Drugs” certainly isn’t a failure in any sense of the word for many.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Liberaland