Posted by | November 8, 2011 17:57 | Filed under: Top Stories

Karen Kraushaar, the previously anonymous second Cain accuser, has now come forward and wants a joint press conference with the other accusers.

POLITICO initially had shielded Kraushaar’s identity to protect her privacy, but on Tuesday, Kraushaar agreed that her identity could be revealed.

Kraushaar, 55, said in an interview with POLITICO that she would like to band together with the other three women accusing Cain of harassment.

“That would be my preference, that we all go together in a joint press conference,” she said, noting that she’s turned down interview requests from a number of TV news shows.

Cain has categorically denied any inappropriate behavior.

“I can categorically say I have never acted inappropriately with anyone. Period,” he said during an ABC/Yahoo News interview. “And as far as this latest charges, I don’t even remember. I reject all of those charges. How can I defend charges when I don’t remember this person by name, I don’t remember that she did work at the education foundation and when I first saw her, I didn’t recollect, I didn’t even recognize her. But the big point is I have never acted inappropriately with anyone.”

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 Liberaland

By: Alan

Alan Colmes is the publisher of Liberaland.