How The Birth Control Issue Helps Democrats
Republicans will have a difficult time riding this wedge issue to victory given American views on birth control.
Today’s New York Times/CBS poll asks: “Do you support or oppose a recent federal requirement that private health insurance plans cover the full cost of birth control for their female patients?”
* Even Republicans support this policy, 50-44.
* Independents support it by 64-26.
* Moderates support it by 68-22.
* Women support it by 72-20.
* Catholics support it by 67-25.
* And even Catholics who attend church every week or almost every week support it by 48-43.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Liberaland