Remember When Right-Wingers Celebrated Chicago Not Getting The 2016 Olympics?
Pat Cunningham reminds us of about these great Americans:
- Glenn Beck: “Oh, it’s so sweet…Savor this moment.”
- BigGovernment.com: ”It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, ‘Not only no, but hell no!’”
- Rush Limbaugh “[If] I sound gleeful — I am. I don’t deny it. I’m happy.”
- Erick Erickson of RedState.com: “Hahahahaha…I thought the world would love us more now that Bush was gone. I thought if we whored ourselves out to our enemies, great things would happen. Apparently not. So Obama’s pimped us to every two bit thug and dictator in the world, made promises to half the Olympic committee, and they did not even kiss him.”
- Michelle Malkin: “Goodbye, ‘Yes, we can.’ Hello, ‘No, you can’t.’”
These are the same patriots who oppose our president getting the Nobel Peace Prize. After all, why be proud of America, when it benefits Barack Obama?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Liberaland