Things To Remember In Tonight’s Foreign Policy Debate
Via Think Progress:
1. New reporting finds that protest against anti-Islam video played role in Benghazi attacks.
2. Romney harshly criticized Obama’s pledge to send U.S. troops into Pakistan to get Osama bin Laden.
3. Iran is not enriching weapons-grade uranium.
4. Romney will increase military spending by $2.1 trillion, with no plan to pay for it.
5. Israeli leaders have praised Obama’s commitment to Israel’s security.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Liberaland