web analytics

Florida Man Chokes To Death In Roach Eating Contest

The contest’s grand prize was a python.

Edward Archbold, 32, of West Palm Beach died as a result of “asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents,” according to the report released by the Broward County medical examiner’s office.

Lab tests for drugs came back negative. The death has been ruled an accident.

Archbold died after downing the bugs as well as worms in October for the contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach, about 40 miles north of Miami.

About Alan

Alan Colmes is the publisher of Liberaland.

Connect

Follow on Twitter Connect on Facebook View all Posts