Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 26, 2012 16:44 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Montana Says State Can’t Use Execution Drug
- Democrats Want To Question Head Of Group Behind Planned Parenthood Videos, But GOP Says No
- Rihanna Defends Rachel Dolezal: ‘A Bit Of A Hero’
- Prof Calls Carson ‘Coon Of The Year’
- Carson: Taking The Right To Arm Away ‘More Devastating’ Than ‘Bullet Holes’
- Carson Advice To Obama: Skip Oregon; ‘Go To The Next’ Shooting
- How Do Right Wingers React To President Obama’s Planned Visit To Oregon? They Threaten His Life!