Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 26, 2012 16:44 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Man Slashes Tires Of Woman Who Took His Favorite Seat At Bingo Night
- Another Hastert Accuser
- ‘Love Rally’ To Counter Islamophobes
- White House Defends Armed Biker Mohammad Cartoonists’ Rights
- Schlafly: Today’s Immigrants Not As Good As Those From Europe
- Lincoln Chafee ‘Major Announcement’
- Herman Cain Blasts Santorum, Rest Of GOP