Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 26, 2012 16:44 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Egypt Sentences Al-Jazeera Journalists To Prison
- Confederate Flag-Waving Zimmerman Continues Racist Tweets
- Christie: Treat Immigrants Like FedEX Packages
- ‘Budtender’ Serves Marijuana At Wedding Reception
- Three Top Fundraisers Flee Jeb Bush’s Campaign
- KY Clerk Refusing Gay Licenses To Take Case To Supreme Court
- Trump: I’m Winning Because Americans Are ‘Tired Of Being Patsies’