Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 26, 2012 16:44 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Gay Marriage Ban Remains In Idaho Constitution
- Obama’s Insane Critics Attack Him For Not Saying ‘God’ In Speech
- Ex-Tennessee Mayor Wants To Paint Confederate Flag On Side Of Mountain
- Israel To Lobby Congress To Block Iran Deal
- ‘I Like Jews As Much As Hitler’ Tweeter Rehired By NYFD
- Christie Promises Supreme Court Justices Who Would Strike Down Obamacare, Gay Marriage
- Sheriff Joe Goes Birther Again