Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 26, 2012 16:44 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Watch As Obama Explains Climate Change Plan About To Be Released
- Trump: ‘Waterboarding Doesn’t Sound Very Severe’
- Angry Woman At IHOP: ‘Speak English! We Don’t Want The Nazis Back!’
- Bernie Sanders Refuses To Say Hillary Clinton Is Honest and Trustworthy
- Michelle: ‘I Would Be Beyonce’
- Chris Christie: I Will Punch The Teacher’s Union ‘In The Face’ Because They ‘Deserve It’
- Singer Cilla Black Dead At 72