Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 28, 2012 08:08 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Trump Suing Celebrity Chef Who Pulled Out Of His Restaurant
- July Was Deadliest Month For Police Killing American Citizens
- Iran Hearings Show Republicans Not Fit to Lead
- Friday Was A Blue Moon
- NYT: How Trump Played The Race Card When It Helped His Businesses
- Trump Needed 1100 Immigrants To Work For Him
- Texas Attorney General Indicted