Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 28, 2012 08:08 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- McCain: Trump’s Bigotry Will Hurt Republicans
- Biden Backs Transgenders Serving In Military
- Shooter’s Dad: ‘How On Earth’ Did He Get So Many Guns?
- Gay Former Student Of Pope Francis Speaks Out
- Ex Paints Steve Jobs As ‘Vicious’ Monster
- Tennessee Resolution Begs God To Spare County ‘His Coming Wrath’
- Insurgent Progressives Inspired By Sanders