Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 28, 2012 08:08 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Trump Would Be Billionaire Today If All He Did Was Put Dad’s Money In Index Fund
- Santorum: Obama Thinks ‘Radical Islam’ Is ‘A Good Thing For America’
- Report: Anti-Gay ‘Family Values” Alabama Governor Had Affair
- Dr. Tiller’s Murderer To Conservatives: Commit Tax Fraud To Defund Planned Parenthood
- Christie: ‘Every Death That Iran Now Causes Is On Barack Obama’s Head’
- Fatally Shoots His Wife Because Church Tithe Was Missing
- Trump: Jeb Should Lead By Speaking English