Posted by Stuart Shapiro | November 28, 2012 08:08 | Filed under:
By: Stuart Shapiro
Stuart is a professor and the Director of the Public Policy
program at the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy at Rutgers
University. He teaches economics and cost-benefit analysis and studies
regulation in the United States at both the federal and state levels.
Prior to coming to Rutgers, Stuart worked for five years at the Office
of Management and Budget in Washington under Presidents Clinton and
George W. Bush.
Our Readers Say ...
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Ex-Republican House Speaker Indicted
- Walker Would Ban Abortions For Rape Incest
- Paula Jones Warns Against Hillary
- Road Rage Shooting Leaves One Dead, One Injured
- Right-Wing Media Blasts Politico For Accurately Quoting Scott Walker
- Sanders A Bigger Threat Than O’Malley
- Islamophobe Copies Geller With Anti-Muslim Cartoon Contest