Man Burns Head When He Mistakes Iron For Phone
Tomasz Paczkowski was just trying to help his wife with housework.
“My wife had gone to work and asked me to help with the housework,” the 32-year old told the Polish newspaper Fakt. “After breakfast I started to work. I turned on the boxing channel on the TV, opened a beer and started ironing.
“I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing,” he continued. “Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up: instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.”
…As a result of his accident he said he would give up watching boxing on the television but would continue to iron.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Liberaland